Create a Let's Encrypt certificate
To create a new Let's Encrypt® certificate:
- In the management console, select the folder to delete a certificate from.
- In the list of services, select Certificate Manager.
- Click Add certificate.
- In the menu that opens, select Let's Encrypt certificate.
- In the window that opens, enter the name of the certificate in the Name field.
- (optional) In the Description field, enter a description for the certificate.
- In the Domains field, enter the list of domains to create a certificate for.
- Select the type of domain rights check
- Click Create.
The new certificate now appears in the certificate list with the
Validating status. This status means that a Let's Encrypt certificate was requested and you need to pass the domain rights check to process it.