Renew a certificate
Certificate Manager initiates the certificate renewal procedure 30 days before it expires. The certificate status changes to
To update a Let's Encrypt® certificate:
- In the management console, select the folder to delete a certificate from.
- In the list of services, select Certificate Manager.
- In the list, select the certificate with the
Renewingstatus to be updated.
- In the window that opens, the details you need to pass the domain rights check can be found under Check rights for domains. For more information, see Check rights for domain.
- When the domain rights check is passed, the domain check status under Check rights for domain changes to
- After the rights check status for all your domains changes to
Valid, the certificate is issued and its status becomes