Installing NVIDIA drivers
For VMs with GPUs, special images of Windows (2016 Datacenter GPU,
windows-2016-gvlk-gpu) and Ubuntu (16.04 lts GPU,
ubuntu-1604-lts-gpu) are available with NVIDIA drivers installed. To use other images, install the necessary drivers on your own.
To download NVIDIA drivers:
- Go to the form page.
- Select Tesla in the Product type field.
- Select V-Series in the Product series field.
- Select Tesla V100 in the Product family field.
- Select the OS in the Operating system field.
- Specify other settings according to your OS and driver requirements.
- Click Search. The appropriate driver window opens.
- Click Download now.
This downloads the driver to your computer. Follow the installation instructions.