Installing NVIDIA drivers
To enable compatibility with GPU, make sure that NVIDIA drivers are installed on the VM. You can install the drivers either when you prepare the image or from inside the VM after it is created.
To install the drivers:
- Go to the form page.
- Select Tesla in the Product type field.
- Select V-Series in the Product series field.
- Select Tesla V100 in the Product family field.
- Select the OS in the Operating system field.
- Specify other settings according to your OS and driver requirements.
- Click Search. The appropriate driver window opens.
- Click Download now.
After the drivers are downloaded, follow the installation instructions.