Creating a line chart
To create a line chart:
- On the Yandex DataLens homepage, click Create chart.
- Under Dataset, select a dataset to visualize. If you don't have a dataset, create one.
- Select Line chart as the chart type.
- Drag a dimension from the dataset to the X section. The values are displayed in the lower part of the chart on the X-axis.
- Drag one or more indicators from the dataset to the Y section. The values are displayed as a chart on the Y-axis.
- Drag a dimension to the Color section. The measure value is divided by color depending on the selected dimension.
- Drag a dimension or measure from the dataset to the Filters section. The field can be empty. In this case, no filters are applied.