Creating an AppMetrica connection
To create an AppMetrica connection:
- Go to the connections page.
- Click Create and select Connection.
- Select the AppMetrica connector.
- In the field next to the folder name, enter the connection name. You can set any name.
- Specify the connection parameters:
- OAuth token. Specify the OAuth token used to access AppMetrica data. If you already have an app in AppMetrica, click Get token.
- App. Specify the app to connect to.
- Accuracy. Set the data accuracy (sampling rate). You can change accuracy after you create the connection.
- Connection. Select the Direct access connection type.
- Enable the option Automatically create a dashboard, charts, and a dataset on the connection if you need a dashboard with a standard set of charts.
- Click Create.
For datasets based on AppMetrica connections, the following groups of metrics are available:
- Client events
- Push campaigns
- Audience + social demographic