Creating an AppMetrica connection
Connecting to AppMetrica
To create an AppMetrica connection:
Go to the connections page.
Click Create and select Connection.
Select the AppMetrica connector.
In the field next to the folder name, enter the connection name. You can set any name.
Specify the connection parameters:
OAuth token. Click Get token or enter the OAuth token manually to access the AppMetrica data.
App. Specify the app to connect to.
Accuracy. Set the data accuracy (sampling rate). You can change accuracy after you create the connection.
Connection. Select the Direct access connection type.
If you want to get access for a username other than your current Yandex account or there is no relevant tag in the list, see Getting an OAuth token.
Enable the option Automatically create a dashboard, charts, and a dataset on the connection if you need a dashboard with a standard set of charts.
For datasets based on AppMetrica connections, the following groups of metrics are available:
- Client events
- Push campaigns
- Audience + social demographic
Getting an OAuth token
You can specify an OAuth token of any Yandex account.
To get access to a Yandex.Metrica tag for a username other than your current Yandex account, follow these steps:
- Switch to an account that has access to Yandex.Metrica.
- Use the link to get a token. If necessary, allow access to the application, then copy the token.
- Switch to an account that has access to Yandex DataLens.
- Create a new connection to Yandex.Metrica and paste the obtained token from the clipboard to the OAuth token field.