Creating an AppMetrica connection
To create an AppMetrica connection:
- Go to the connections page.
- Click Create connection.
- Select the AppMetrica connector.
- Specify the connection parameters:
- Connection name. Specify a name for the connection. You can set any name.
- OAuth token. Specify the OAuth token used to access AppMetrica data. If you already have an app in AppMetrica, click Get token.
- App. Specify the app to connect to.
- Click Connect. After the connection is created, a form for creating a dataset opens.
For datasets based on AppMetrica connections, the following groups of metrics are available:
- Client events
- Push campaigns
- Audience + social demographic