Creating a ClickHouse connection
DataLens supports ClickHouse connections via HTTP interface only.
To create a ClickHouse connection:
Go to the connections page.
Click Create connection.
Select the ClickHouse connector.
When connecting to an external data source (which is not a Yandex.Cloud resource), grant access to the source for the following ranges of DataLens IP addresses:
Specify the connection parameters:
- Connection name. Specify a name for the connection. You can set any name.
- Hostname or IP. Specify the path to the ClickHouse host.
- Port. Specify the ClickHouse connection port.
- Username. Specify the username for the ClickHouse connection.
- Password. Enter the password for the specified user.
Click Connect. The connection appears in the list.
You can check the host connection before creating it. To do this, click Check connection.