Creating an MS SQL Server connection
Changing connection ranges
When connecting to an external data source (that's not a Yandex.Cloud resource), grant access to the source for the DataLens IP address ranges.
Old ranges valid until December 1, 2020
Transition ranges from October 1 to December 1, 2020
During the transition period, add the new ranges to the current ranges. Starting from December 1, leave only the new ranges.
New ranges as of December 1, 2020
Connecting to MS SQL Server
To create an MS SQL Server connection:
- Go to the connections page.
- Click Create connection.
- Select the MS SQL Server connector.
- Specify the connection parameters:
- Connection name. Specify a name for the connection. You can set any name.
- Hostname or IP. Specify the path to the MS SQL Server host.
- Port. Specify the MS SQL Server connection port.
- Database name. Specify the name of the database to connect to.
- Username. Specify the username for the MS SQL Server connection.
- Password. Enter the password for the specified user.
- Click Connect. The connection appears in the list.
You can check the host connection before creating it. To do this, click Check connection.