Creating a MySQL connection
To create a MySQL connection:
Go to the connections page.
Click Create connection.
Select the MySQL connector.
When connecting to an external data source (which is not a Yandex.Cloud resource), grant access to the source for the following ranges of DataLens IP addresses:
Specify the connection parameters:
- Connection name. Enter any name for the connection.
- Hostname or IP. Set the path to the MySQL host.
- Port. Set the MySQL connection port.
- Database name. Specify the name of the database to connect to.
- Username. Specify the username for the MySQL connection.
- Password. Enter the password for the specified user.
Click Connect. The connection appears in the list.
You can check the host connection before creating it. To do this, click Check connection.