Creating a field
To create a field in a dataset:
- Open the dataset. If you don't have a dataset, create one.
- At the top of the screen, click Add field.
- Fill in the field parameters. Pay close attention to the following fields in the form:
- Name. Specifies the name of the field you create.
- Don't display in wizard. Allows hiding the field.
- Add description. Allows you to further describe the field.
- Data source. Sets the data source for the field. If Formula is selected, the formula creation fields are available at the bottom.
- Type. Sets the field data type.
- Aggregation. Sets the aggregation type.
- Click Create. The field appears in the description of the dataset.