Triggers is currently at the Preview stage.
Triggers are the criteria which automatically launch a specific function when met. Triggers let you automate your work with other Yandex.Cloud services, for example: Yandex Cloud Functions, Yandex Message Queue, and Yandex IoT Core.
The trigger is initiated within 5 minutes of being created.
You can set up the following types of triggers at the Preview stage:
- Triggers for Message Queue.
- Triggers for Object Storage.
- Triggers for Yandex IoT Core.
- Triggers for Container Registry.
- Триггер для Cloud Logs.
Specifics of functions invoked by triggers
Triggers call functions based on the preset quotas and limits.
When a function is called by a trigger, the following specifics apply:
- Functions are always called by triggers with the
integration=rawquery string parameter. Read more about function calls.
- Before the trigger passes messages to a function it changes their format. Each trigger has a specific message format. Read more about this in the trigger description.