Updating an alias
Aliases are linked to specific devices. To update an alias, you need the device ID or name.
To update an alias:
- In the management console, select the folder where you want to update the alias.
- Select Yandex IoT Core.
- Select the desired registry from the list.
- In the left part of the window, select Devices.
- Click to the right of the appropriate device name and select Edit from the drop-down list.
- Update the values of the alias fields.
- Click Save.
If you don't have the Yandex.Cloud command line interface yet, install and initialize it.
The folder specified in the CLI profile is used by default. You can specify a different folder using the
Update device aliases:
The existing set of
topic_aliases is completely replaced by the provided set.
$ yc iot device update first --topic-aliases 'events=$devices/areqjd6un3afc3cefcvm/events,commands=$devices/areqjd6un3afc3cefcvm/commands' id: areqjd6un3afc3cefcvm registry_id: arenou2oj4ct42eq8g3n created_at: "2019-09-16T10:41:06.489Z" name: first topic_aliases: commands: $devices/areqjd6un3afc3cefcvm/commands events: $devices/areqjd6un3afc3cefcvm/events