Pricing policy for PostgreSQL before January 1, 2019
What goes into the cost of using Managed Service for PostgreSQL
The cost of Managed Service for PostgreSQL usage is based on:
- Storage type and size (disk space).
- The host class selected for the cluster.
- The number of DB hosts in the cluster.
- Settings and number of backups.
- The amount of outgoing traffic.
In all calculations, 1 GB = 230 bytes.
Use of DB hosts
The cost is calculated for each hour of the host's operation in accordance with its class. Exact class characteristics are given in Host classes.
The minimum billing unit is one hour (for example, the cost of 1.5 hours of operation is the same as the cost of 2 hours of operation). You are not charged for time when the PostgreSQL host is not performing its main functions.
Disk space usage
The following is charged:
- Storage allocated for DB clusters.
- Storage on fast local disks (SSD) can only be ordered for clusters with more than 3 hosts in 100 GB increments.
- Space used by DB backups in excess of the storage specified for the cluster.
- Backups are stored free of charge as long as the combined size of the DB and all backups is less than the selected storage volume.
- During an automatic backup, Managed Service for PostgreSQL doesn't create a new copy, but saves changes to the database compared to the previous copy. This means that storage used by automatic backups increases only in proportion to the volume of changes that are made.
- The number of hosts in the cluster does not affect the size of the storage and, consequently, that of free backups.
The cost is specified for one month of use. The minimum billing unit is 1 GB per hour (for example, the cost of storing 1 GB for 1.5 hours is equal to the cost of storage for 2 hours).
Prices before January 1, 2019
|Host class||Cost of 1 hour, without VAT||Cost of 1 hour, with VAT|
Storage and backups
|Service||Cost of 1 GB per month, without VAT||Cost of 1 GB per month, with VAT|
|Standard network storage||₽1.9068||₽2.2500|
|Fast network storage||₽6.7797||₽8.000|
|Backups beyond the storage size||₽2.1186||₽2.5000|
When using the service, you pay for the traffic from the Cloud to the internet. The traffic between Cloud services and the incoming traffic from the internet are free of charge.
The minimum charging unit is 1 MB.
|Resource category||Cost of 1 GB without VAT||Cost of 1 GB with VAT|
|Outgoing traffic||1.2712 ₽||1.5000 ₽|