The official launch of the referral program is October 1, 2020.
A referral program is a program for attracting new Yandex.Cloud customers by distributing referral links. These links contain a unique sequence of characters to identify a partner. The partner who attracted a customer receives a percentage of the amount that the customer pays for resource consumption.
- Referrer: A partner company that refers customers to Yandex.Cloud. This can only be a business that is a resident of the Russian Federation.
- Referral: An attracted customer. This can be either a business or an individual.
How to participate in the program
To become a referral partner:
On the Referral program page, click Become a partner.
Fill out the form.
Once you get partner status, generate referral links in the partner portal.
To become a referrer, make sure your billing account meets the requirements.
Share referral links with potential customers.
Referrer account requirements
To get the status of referral partner, make sure your billing account meets the following conditions:
- Billing account type: Business account.
- You registered your business account for a business or individual entrepreneur that is a resident of the Russian Federation.
- The payment method selected in the business account is
- The business account switched to paid consumption, but the initial grants can still be used.
Bonus for attracted referrals
Referral registration conditions
The following users are considered under the referral program:
- New users.
A user is considered new if they had not previously signed up for Yandex.Cloud.
- Users who have been inactive for more than 32 days.
A user is considered inactive if their account status was
SUSPENDEDand they didn't consume any service resources for more than 32 days.
A referrer will get a bonus, provided that a referral:
- Follows the referral link and signs up for Yandex.Cloud.
- Gives their consent to show information about their consumption of resources to the referrer within 12 months.
The referrer only sees the total consumption of the referral. This is necessary to ensure the transparency of awarding bonuses.
The referrer and referral do not sign any additional agreements for providing Yandex.Cloud services.
If the conditions above are not met, the customer is not considered a participant of the referral program. In this case, the partner does not receive a bonus for this customer.
Bonuses amount to 10% of the referral's monthly resource consumption, but no more than ₽2,500 per customer per month. You can track the resource consumption of the referrals you attracted in your profile at partner portal.
Bonus payment period per referral
A bonus for a referral is paid within 12 months of their signing up via the referrer's link.
Awarding a bonus
A bonus is awarded once a month when Yandex.Cloud receives payment for resources consumed by a referral. If a customer did not consume or failed to pay for Yandex.Cloud resources, no bonus is awarded.
Ways to receive a bonus
The minimum amount to withdraw a bonus is ₽500. There are two ways to get your bonus:
- Transfer the bonus amount to your account.
This service is subject to VAT, and you'll receive the required documents at the end of each month. You can withdraw your bonus as many times as you like and whenever you like. Closing documents will be issued at the end of the month for the entire amount of funds withdrawn.
- Transfer the bonus amount to a grant and use it to pay for Yandex.Cloud services.
You can choose how to receive your bonus in the partner portal.