You can configure a bucket:
- Set the host to redirect requests to.
- If necessary, specify the protocol to be used to access the host. The initial request protocol is used by default.
If you are going to use your own domain to publish a website, the bucket name must match the domain name. For instance,
Buckets can be configured:
Support for multiple website domain names
If you want to have multiple domain names supported for your website, for instance,
www.example.com, you can do this as follows:
www.example.combucket and upload your data to it.
Set up an alias for the bucket through your provider.
www.example.com CNAME www.example.com.website.yandexcloud.net
Set up a redirect from the
example.comdomain to the
www.example.comdomain on the provider side.
If for some reason you can't or don't want to redirect the domain, you can do the following:
- Purchase a virtual machine with an external IP address.
- Configure the
example.comdomain to use the IP address of the virtual machine.
- Set up all necessary aliases on the provider side.
- Install a web server on the virtual machine and configure a redirect to the Object Storage bucket.