Enabling public access for bucket operations
By default, buckets are created with restricted access. You can use the management console to enable public access:
- To read objects in a bucket.
- To access the list of objects in a bucket.
- To read settings:
Public access to each operation is issued separately. In other words, if you have opened read-only access to your objects, anonymous users cannot get the list of objects and bucket settings.
- In the management console, select the appropriate folder.
- Select Object Storage.
- Click the name of the desired bucket.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Select the type of access for bucket operations.