Pricing policy for Object Storage before January 1, 2019
What goes into the cost of using Object Storage
The cost of Object Storage usage is based on:
- The amount of storage used by your data.
- The number of operations on your data.
- The amount of outgoing traffic.
Users can access:
- Cold storage: a low rate for data storage and a high rate for operations. It is optimal for storing a large volume of data with a small number of operations on it.
- Standard storage: a high rate for data storage and a low rate for operations. It is optimal for storing a small amount of data with a large number of operations on it.
In all calculations, 1 GB = 230 bytes.
Storage usage is measured in GB per month. The volume of data stored during a month is the average value over the month based on per-second data. The minimum pricing unit is 1 hour of storing 1 MB of data.
Performing operations on data
Operations on data are rated according to the rules:
- The minimum pricing unit for PUT operations is 10.
- The minimum pricing unit for GET and HEAD operations is 100.
- You are not charged for deleting data (the DELETE operation).
Prices until January 1, 2019
Prices are specified for a 30-day month. For shorter months, the price is higher. For longer months, it is lower.
|Service||Cost of 1 GB per month, without VAT||Cost of 1 GB per month, with VAT|
Here is an example of proportional calculation: let's say the user stores 15 GB of data for 11.5 hours during a month that is 30 days long. The total cost of storage can be calculated using the formula:
Storage_cost = Cost_per_GB_per_month * 15 * 11.5 / 24 / 30
Operations on data
|Service||Cost, rubles without VAT||Cost, rubles with VAT|
|1,000 PUT or POST operations||₽0.2542||₽0.3000|
|10,000 GET or HEAD operations||₽0.2034||₽0.2400|
|1,000 PUT or POST operations||₽0.6186||₽0.7300|
|10,000 GET or HEAD operations||₽0.5085||₽0.6000|
Operations with data that resulted in an error are charged only in the following cases:
- Error code 403 for a GET or HEAD operation.
- Error code 404 for a PUT, POST, GET, or HEAD operation.
Prices for standard storage are applied when calculating costs.
When using the service, you pay for the traffic from Yandex.Cloud to the internet. The traffic between Yandex.Cloud services and the incoming traffic from the internet are free of charge.
The minimum charging unit is 1 MB.
|Resource category||Cost of 1 GB without VAT||Cost of 1 GB with VAT|