Purchase a committed volume of services (CVoS)
A committed volume of services (CVoS) is an agreement to receive a guaranteed discount for using a certain volume of Yandex.Cloud services for 1 or 3 years.
If you are confident in the predicted and stable use of Yandex.Cloud services in the future, you can purchase a CVoS and reduce your expenses on the resources you need.
To purchase a committed volume of services (CVoS)
- In the management console, click and go to Billing.
- Make sure your billing account consumption type is
Paid version. For more information about activating the paid version, see Activate the paid version
- Go to the Commitments page.
- Review the offers:
- Select a service and click the section with the new offer.
- Choose a platform.
- Use the service cost calculator: set the amount of resources and compare the cost when committing to 1 and 3 years. Select the appropriate option.
- Check the terms of the selected agreement.
- Read the agreement. If you agree to the terms, set the option By clicking
Confirm monthly payments, I have read and accept the Terms.
- Click Purchase commitment.
After purchasing the CVoS and starting from its start date, the discount on the use of services is applied automatically. For more information, see Committed volume of services.