Create a domain
Domains are at the Preview stage.
To create a domain:
- In the management console, select the folder to create a domain in.
- In the list of services, select Certificate Manager.
- Go to the Domains tab.
- Click Add domain.
- In the window that opens, enter the domain name in the Domain field.
- (Optional) In the Description field, enter a description for the domain.
- In the Certificate field, select a certificate from the list of verified Let's Encrypt® certificates with the appropriate domain name.
- Click Create.
A new domain appears in the list of domains.