Link a certificate to a domain
Domains are at the Preview stage.
To confirm your rights to a domain, link to it a Let's Encrypt certificate.
A certificate linked to the domain is used to provide a TLS connection in integrated cloud services.
- In the management console, select the folder where the domain was created.
- In the list of services, select Certificate Manager.
- Go to the Domains tab.
- In the list, select the domain to link a new certificate to.
- In the window that opens, click Bind certificate.
- In the window that opens, select a certificate from the list of verified Let's Encrypt® certificates with the appropriate domain name.
- Click Save.