Pricing for Data Proc
Currency of Service rates (prices) depends on the company you made a contract with:
- prices in US dollars are applicable to customers of Yandex Services AG;
- prices in Russian roubles are applicable to customers of Yandex.Cloud LLC.
What goes into the cost of using Data Proc
The total cost of using Data Proc includes:
- The cost of using the computing resources of Yandex Compute Cloud VMs to deploy hosts.
- Markup on using the computing resources of the Data Proc managed service.
- The cost of using the Compute Cloud network drives.
- The amount of outgoing traffic.
In all calculations, 1 GB = 230 bytes.
Use of computing resources
Cost is charged under the Compute Cloud service for each hour of running the host virtual machine based on the pricing for Compute Cloud computing resources, including markup for using the Data Proc managed service.
Disk space usage
The amount of storage requested for each cluster hosts is charged under the Compute Cloud service according to the disk space pricing policy.
Example of price calculation
You create a cluster with a single Data subcluster. Host master:
s2.micro (2 vCPU, 8GB RAM) with 15GB SSD storage, one host per subcluster:
s2.small (4 vCPU, 16 GB RAM), with 100 GB HDD storage.
Resource usage prices:
- usage a single core of a interruptible VM on the Intel Cascade Lake platform with 100% vCPU — ₽0.2040 per hour.
- usage of 1 GB of RAM of the interrupted VM on the Intel Cascade Lake platform — ₽0.0492 per hour.
- usage of 1 GB of SSD storage — ₽7.4441 per month.
- usage of 1 GB of HDD storage — ₽2.0847 per month.
The cost per hour of using the cluster includes the following components:
- (2 + 4) × ₽0.2040 + (8 + 16) × ₽0.0492 = ₽2.4048 (forthe Compute Cloud computing resources).
- ₽2.4048 × 0.1 = ₽0.2405 (the markup for using Data Proc).
- (15 × ₽7.4441 + 100 × ₽2.0847) / 30 / 24 = ₽0.4447 (for using Compute Cloud disks).
Total price per hour: ₽2.4048 + ₽0.2405 + ₽0.4447 = ₽3.09 ₽
Cost of computing resources with markup Data Proc
|Computing resources||Rate for 1 hour, with VAT||Including markup for Data Proc|
|RAM (for 1 GB)||₽0.2641||₽0.0200|
|Intel Cascade Lake|
|RAM (for 1 GB)||₽0.2180||₽0.0200|
|Intel Ice Lake|
|RAM (for 1 GB)||₽0.1980||₽0.0200|
You can use GPUs on Data Proc hosts by submitting a request to tech support.
When using the service, you pay for the traffic from Yandex.Cloud to the internet. Traffic between Yandex.Cloud services and incoming internet traffic are free.
The minimum charging unit is 1 MB.
|Resource category||Cost of 1 GB, with VAT|
|Outgoing traffic, <10 GB||₽0|
|Outgoing traffic, >10 GB||₽0.9600|