Creating a transfer
To create a transfer:
Click Create transfer.
Select the Source endpoint or create a new one.
Select the Target endpoint or create a new one.
Under Transfer parameters:
- Enter the transfer Name.
- Select the transfer Type:
- Copy and replicate to transfer the data and keep the target database in sync with the source database.
- Copy to make a one-time transfer of the database snapshot.
- Replicate to continuously retrieve changes from the source database and apply them to the target database.
- Enter the transfer Description.
Wait until the transfer is created.
In the line with the created transfer, click and select Activate.
Wait until the transfer is activated.