Connections contain information about data source access parameters, like the DB host IP address and port.
You can create datasets based on connections.
The following types of connections are available in DataLens:
- CSV file
- Google Sheets
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- Metrica (in direct or Logs API access mode)
- AppMetrica (in direct or Logs API access mode)
You can add additional types of connections from the list of available ones in the DataLens Marketplace.
When connecting to an external data source (that's not a Yandex.Cloud resource), grant access to the source for the DataLens IP address ranges.
You can configure connection permissions. For more information, see Managing access to DataLens.
- Creating a ClickHouse connection
- Creating a connection to a CSV file
- Creating a Google Sheets connection
- Creating a MySQL connection
- Creating a PostgreSQL connection
- Creating an MS SQL Server connection
- Creating an Oracle Database connection
- Creating a Metrica connection
- Creating a Yandex.Metrica Logs API connection
- Creating an AppMetrica connection