Connections contain information about data source access parameters, like the DB host IP address and connection port.
Connections are created using a connector. Connectors contain settings for connecting to popular data sources.
You can create datasets based on connections.
A connector is a driver for connecting and uploading data from a DB, API, or file.
Uses the DataLens connection to request data from the source.
The following types of connectors are available in DataLens:
- CSV file
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- Metrica (in direct or API access mode)
- AppMetrica (in direct or API access mode)
You can add additional connectors from the list of available ones in the DataLens Marketplace.
When connecting to an external data source (that's not a Yandex.Cloud resource), grant access to the source for the DataLens IP address ranges.
You can configure connection permissions. For more information, see Managing access to DataLens.
- Creating a ClickHouse connection
- Creating a connection to a CSV file
- Creating a MySQL connection
- Creating a PostgreSQL connection
- Creating an MS SQL Server connection
- Creating an Oracle Database connection
- Creating a Metrica connection
- Creating a Yandex.Metrica Logs API connection
- Creating an AppMetrica connection