Creating a scatter chart
To create a scatter chart:
- On the homepage of the service, click Create chart.
- Under Dataset, select a dataset to visualize. If you don't have a dataset, create one.
- Select Scatter chart as the chart type.
- Drag a dimension from the dataset to the X section.
- Drag one or more indicators from the dataset to the Y section. The values are displayed as a chart on the X-axis and Y-axis.
You can also:
- Change the color of points:
- Drag a dimension or measure from the dataset to the Color section.
- Click and set new colors.
- Specify an additional dimension. To do this, drag a dimension to the Points section.