Creating an empty project
A DataSphere project is a JupyterLab development environment that runs on Yandex.Cloud VMs.
These instructions describe how to create an empty project. If you already have an
.ipynb file, you can create a project from it.
To create a project:
- In the management console, open the DataSphere section in the folder where you want to create your project.
- Go to the Projects tab.
- Click Create project.
- Enter the Name of the project.
- (optional) Enter the Description of the project.
- (optional) Configure Advanced settings:
- Click Create.
To start working with JupyterLab, open the created project:
- Click the row of the project you need.
Click next to the project.
It takes 1 to 3 minutes to launch a project.