Deleting an alias
Aliases are linked to specific devices. To delete an alias, you need the device ID or name.
To delete an alias:
- In the management console, select the folder to delete the alias from.
- Select Yandex IoT Core.
- Select the desired registry from the list.
- In the left part of the window, select Devices.
- To the right of the device name, click and select Edit from the drop-down list.
- To the right of the alias to delete, click .
- Click Save.
If you don't have the Yandex.Cloud command line interface yet, install and initialize it.
The folder specified in the CLI profile is used by default. You can specify a different folder using the
Delete an alias:
$ yc iot device remove-topic-aliases arenak5ciqss6pbas6js --topic-aliases commands id: arenak5ciqss6pbas6js registry_id: arenou2oj4ct42eq8g3n created_at: "2019-09-16T12:32:48.911Z" name: second