Yandex Application Load Balancer
Yandex Application Load Balancer lets you distribute requests across backends of your network applications and terminate TLS encryption.
Application Load Balancer allows you to:
- Flexibly distribute traffic among your applications backends.
- Process TLS traffic: establish connections and terminate TLS sessions with certificates from Yandex Certificate Manager.
- Analyze query flow using the L7 load balancer's access logs.
- Smoothly transfer loads from one version of an application to another.
- Create and modify query responses right on the L7 load balancer.
- Protect your services from hackers by limiting incoming traffic.
Yandex Cloud infrastructure is fully secure and compliant with Russian Federal Law 152-FZ.
The service is subject to the Service Level Agreement. The service level is defined in the Service Level for Yandex Application Load Balancer.
Create your first software load balancer
How to perform routine operations
Learn more about concepts and resources of the service
HTTP API method descriptions
Quotas and limits
Technical and organizational limitations of the service
Configure access rights to work with the service
Service pricing and cost calculations