Yandex Audit Trails overview
Yandex Audit Trails lets you collect audit logs of Yandex.Cloud resources and upload them to a Object Storage bucket or a Cloud Logging log group:
Collecting of audit logs lets you use analytical tools and rapidly respond to events occurring with Yandex.Cloud services:
- Searching in audit logs in the bucket
- Searching in audit logs in the log group
- Uploading audit logs to SIEM
- Setting up alerts in Yandex Monitoring
Yandex.Cloud services whose audit logs are collected by Audit Trails:
- Yandex Audit Trails
- Yandex Cloud Logging
- Yandex Compute Cloud
- Yandex Database
- Yandex Identity and Access Management
- Yandex Key Management Service
- Yandex Lockbox
- Yandex Network Load Balancer
- Yandex Object Storage
- Yandex Virtual Private Cloud
The following events are logged:
- Inputs of federated users.
- Creating/deleting service accounts.
- Creating/deleting service account keys.
- Editing user roles and service accounts.
- Creating/deleting resources.
- Editing resource settings.
- Stopping/restarting a resource.
- Changing access policies.
- Creating/editing security groups.
- Actions with encryption keys and secrets.
Current service limitations
Read more about the service limits in Quotas and limits.