Get expense details by folder
You can get a CSV file with your general or per-resource spending details.
Before you start
Create a bucket in Yandex Object Storage. Yandex Cloud will save detail files to this bucket. You can save details in multiple buckets.
Don't make your bucket public, otherwise anyone can download your expense details from the bucket link.
Make sure you have one of the following roles:
Get expense details
- In the management console, select the account you want to get details for.
- On the Overview page, go to the Export details tab.
- Click Create.
- In the Create periodic export window that opens, enter:
- In the Bucket field, the name of the bucket to store the CSV file with details.
- In the Directory field, the name of the directory for the file. The last character must be
- Select the language for product names: English or Russian.
- Select the type of details: General or Resource.
- Click Create.
A new file with details is created in the bucket daily. The file name contains the prefix and date that details are collected for. The file is overwritten and updated with new data every hour.
The information can be updated in any daily file within a month.
Files with details from buckets aren't deleted automatically, but you can set up a deletion schedule. For more information, see Object lifecycle (Object Storage refers to files in a bucket as objects).
Expense details file format
An uploaded file with details is a CSV table with comma-separated columns. Each row shows the product consumption level per day for the specified folder.
The table contains the following columns:
billing_account_id: Billing account ID.
billing_account_name: Name of the billing account.
cloud_id: ID of the cloud that details are provided for.
cloud_name: Name of the cloud.
folder_id: ID of the folder.
folder_name: Name of the folder at the time of exporting details. This field value may be empty if you deleted the folder before exporting the details.
resource_id: Resource ID, resource name, or subscription ID. The value of this field may be empty if the use of the service refers to the entire folder or it doesn't contain any resources. Correlation between services and
- Compute Cloud and Cloud Marketplace: ID of the VM, disk snapshot, disk image, or other resource installed using Cloud Marketplace.
- Object Storage: Name of the bucket.
- Virtual Private Cloud: ID of the resource that processes incoming or outgoing traffic.
- KMS: ID of the key.
- Network Load Balancer: ID of the network load balancer.
- Container Registry: ID of the container.
- Kubernetes and Data Proc: ID of the cluster.
- Managed Service for PostgreSQL, Managed Service for ClickHouse, Managed Service for MongoDB, Managed Service for MySQL, Managed Service for Redis, and Managed Service for Apache Kafka®: ID of the cluster host.
- Message Queue: ID of the request.
- Cloud Functions: ID of the function.
- Monitoring, DataLens, Yandex IoT Core, SpeechKit, Translate, and Vision: An empty value.
- Technical support: ID of the subscription.
service_id: ID of the service that the consumed product belongs to.
service_name: Name of the service that the consumed product belongs to.
sku_id: ID of the consumed product.
sku_name: Name of the product.
date: Date that the cost of consumption is charged for.
currency: Billing account currency. Possible values:
pricing_quantity: Amount of product units consumed. The decimal separator is a dot.
pricing_unit: Unit of product consumption.
cost: Total cost of consumption. The decimal separator is a dot.
credit: Discount amount. The decimal separator is a dot.
monetary_grant_credit: Discount from a grant, including the grant for trying the platform. The decimal separator is a dot.
volume_incentive_credit: Discount for the volume of product consumption. The decimal separator is a dot.
misc_credit: Other types of discounts, including discounts for resource consumption after the grant for trying the platform expires, but before switching to the paid version. The decimal separator is a dot.
label.user_labels.<label name>: Labels set for resources. How to manage tags is described in Service resource labels.
locale: Language of each exported line. The value of this field determines the
sku_namecolumn language. Possible values:
updated_at: Date and time of the last line update in Unix Timestamp format.
exported_at: Date and time when the line was added to the detail file.
created_at: Date and time when the specified cost of consumption was charged. In Unix Timestamp format.
label.system_labels.folder_id: ID of the folder. The value is now displayed in the