Adding a hierarchy
To add a hierarchy:
- On the Yandex DataLens homepage, click Create chart.
- Under Dataset, select a dataset to visualize. If you don't have a dataset, create one.
- Select any chart type except Map, Indicator, Tree diagram, and Pivot table.
- To the left of the wizard interface, click and select Add hierarchy.
- Enter the hierarchy name, select dimensions, and arrange them however you'd like.
- In the lower-right corner, click Save.
- Drag the created hierarchy to any available section. For example, for the Table chart type, the Columns section is available.
- Drag other dimensions and measures to the desired sections.
You can add only one hierarchy to a visualization.