Creating a Yandex Database connection
Connecting to Yandex Database
To write subqueries in datasets and queries in SQL charts, use YQL syntax.
To create a Yandex Database connection:
Go to the connections page.
Click Create connection.
Select a YDB connection.
Specify the connection parameters:
- Connection name. Name the connection. The name can be anything.
- Cloud and folder. Select the folder where your service account will be located.
- Service account. Select an existing service account or create a new one.
- Database. Specify the name of the database to connect to.
- Cache lifetime in seconds. Specify the cache lifetime or leave the default value. The recommended value is 300 seconds (5 minutes).
- SQL query access level. Enables you to use an ad-hoc SQL query to generate a dataset.
Click Create in the top right-hand corner. The connection appears in the list.
You can check the host connection before creating it. To do this, click Check connection.