Updating fields in datasets
You should update fields when you change the schema of a table (or tables) in the data source.
You can update fields for any source except CSV files.
To update fields in a dataset:
- Open the dataset. If you don't have a dataset, create one.
- In the upper-left corner, select the Fields tab.
- At the top of the screen, click Update fields.
The fields in the dataset are updated if:
- The table schema in the source changed.
- Fields were manually deleted from the dataset.