Deleting a resource record
To delete a resource record:
- Open the Cloud DNS section in the folder with the DNS zone to delete a record from.
- Select the zone from the list.
- Select Records in the menu on the left.
- Click in the row of the record you want to delete.
- In the menu that opens, click Delete.
- In the window that opens, click Delete.
If you don't have the Yandex.Cloud command line interface yet, install and initialize it.
The folder specified in the CLI profile is used by default. You can specify a different folder using the
View a description of the CLI delete record command:
yc dns zone delete-records --help
Get a list of all records in the zone:
yc dns zone list-records --name <DNS zone name>
Delete a record:
yc dns zone delete-records --name <DNS zone name> \ --record "<domain name> <TTL> <record type> <value>"