Deleting a device
To delete a device:
- In the management console, select the folder to delete the device from.
- Select Yandex IoT Core.
- Select the desired registry from the list.
- In the left part of the window, select Devices.
- To the right of the name of the device to delete, click , and select Delete from the drop-down list.
- In the window that opens, click Delete.
If you don't have the Yandex.Cloud command line interface yet, install and initialize it.
Delete the device:
$ yc iot device delete my-device
Make sure the device was deleted:
$ yc iot device list --registry-name my-registry +----+------+ | ID | NAME | +----+------+ +----+------+
With Terraform, you can quickly create a cloud infrastructure in Yandex.Cloud. The infrastructure components are identified through configuration files that specify the required cloud resources and their parameters.
Read more about Terraform in the documentation.
Devices created using Terraform can be deleted:
In the command line, go to the directory with the Terraform configuration file.
Delete resources using the command:
$ terraform destroy
Terraform deletes all the resources that you created in the current configuration, such as clusters, networks, subnets, and VMs.
Confirm the deletion of resources.