Networking in Serverless Containers
By default, the container is launched in the isolated IPv4 network with the enabled NAT gateway. For this reason, only public IPv4 addresses are available from the container.
This feature is in the Preview stage. For access, contact technical support.
If necessary, you can specify a cloud network in container settings. In this case, it:
- Is executed in a given cloud network.
- Has access to the internet and user resources in the given network, such as databases and VMs.
- Has an IP address within the
198.19.0.0/16range when accessing user resources.
A cloud network must meet the following conditions:
- Has subnets in all availability zones.
- Has at least one resource with an IP address in the given cloud network.
Regardless of the settings, any container is only invoked via a public API. You can't access the container from user resources. Learn more about invoking a container.