Setting up Tracker for a support team
Let's see how we can use Tracker to organize the workflow for the support team.
Tracker is a great tool for managing user requests because it lets the support team easily communicate with other departments that use Tracker. For example, you can use Tracker to invite developers to comments and solve complex problems together, link issues to other issues relevant to the user's request, and so on.
Let's create a dedicated Tracker queue for the support team to store issues created from user requests. Now let's configure additional queue features that will help us process user requests more efficiently:
- Accept requests from users who can't access Tracker.
- Organize multiple support lines to manage requests of different complexity levels.
- Message users from the issue page.
- Group requests by topic.
- Track the time it takes to process a request.
- Collect request statistics.
- Configure integration with third-party platforms.