Enabling NAT to the internet
The function is obsolete. If you disable NAT to the internet in a subnet, you can't enable it again and have to use a NAT gateway instead.
With NAT to the internet, cloud resources connected to a subnet can access the internet without using public IPs.
To enable NAT to the internet:
- In the management console, go to the folder with the subnet whose cloud resources need to access the internet.
- In the list of services, select Virtual Private Cloud.
- Select the network with the appropriate subnet.
- Under Subnets, click in the line of the subnet.
- In the menu that opens, select Enable NAT to the internet.