You can edit text, add titles and lists, and insert links, images, and tables on a page.
You can change any Wiki page that you have editing access to:
Open the page and click Edit in the upper-right corner.
Make changes to the text on the page:
Renaming a page
- Click the page name and enter a new one.
Editing and viewing panels
- By default, the editing page is divided into two parts: in the left part you can edit the text, and the right part shows how the page will look once it's been saved. To disable previews, click the Split mode toggle at the bottom of the page.
- To open a full-width preview of the page, click View in the upper-right corner.
Editing text on a page
- In page editing mode, you can only add unformatted text. To set the structure and layout of the text, use special characters: Markdown markup.
- To add frequently used formatting elements to the text, use the toolbar at the top of the page.
- You can add dynamic blocks to the page, such as a table of contents or a list of nested pages.
Attaching files to a page
- You can upload images and other files to a page, for example, to embed an image into text on the page.
Adding a table
- You can embed a dynamic table on a page. Such tables can be sorted by columns and edited in page view mode.
After saving the page, a copy of it is placed in the change history. In the change history, you can view previous versions of the page, compare them with each other, or roll back to any of them.
Editing the Wiki home page
You can edit the Wiki home page the same as any other.
By default, the author of the Wiki home page is a service account. If the "Only authors" access is selected for this page, access for other users will be blocked. To unblock it, click the https://wiki.yandex.com/homepage/.access link and change the access parameters.