Video management systems for face and cars recognition with computer vision algorithms.
- Facial recognition software with the ability to recognize specific individuals;
- Recognition of car’s state number;
- Control and management of access devices based on the security data. For example, automatic door opening with facial recognition or garage opening with preauthorized vehicle license plate recognition;
- Recording event timetable of arrival and departure of people through a building entrance, as well as continuous video recording of movement throughout the specified area.
After launching eVision, open a browser and enter the IP address given to the virtual machine in the address bar.
An authorization window will open.
Password: ssh into the virtual machine and run sudo cat /root/evision-data/password.txt.
In the future, you can change the password to the desired one in the web interface of the application in the Users tab. We also recommend that you delete the text file with the password (after it has been saved or changed to the desired one) from the virtual machine with the command sudo rm /root/evision-data/password.txt.
For further work with the application, we advise you to refer to the user manual of the software indicated in the useful links.
Use cases for Govermental applications:
- Face identification of personnel when passing through the front door;
- Automatic control of the access control device (electromagnetic lock);
- Continuous round-the-clock documentation (logging) of all events occurring inside the surveillance camera reach;
- Assisting security guards in ensuring passage of people to the premises.
Examples for Educational Institution application:
- Video management of students and employees in designated area;
- Maintaining history of visits and other specified event actions;
- Video recording in 24/7 format;
- Voice alert of recognized users and/or scheduled events.
Examples for Business or Private application:
- Fast and convenient access to the premise with face recognition;
- Convenient access to secure parking by recognition of preapproved car license plates;
- Logging the time of arrival and departure of the office employees;
Yandex.Cloud technical support responds to requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can activate paid support in the Management console. Learn more about requesting Technical support. Yandex.Cloud does not provide technical support for the product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.
eVision technical support hours: Mon-Fri 9.00-18.00 (Moscow time)
eVision technical support phone: +7 836 233 80 08
Questions about the product can be submitted via the online chat at eVision.