SLES 15 SP2 Priority Subscription
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is a modular operating system that makes it easy to migrate from a traditional infrastructure to a software-based one. It is compatible with various architectures, including IBM Z, LinuxOne, Power, and ARM. It also offers convenient controls and supports popular application development tools.
- Multimodality. The OS is equally convenient for both traditional and software- defined data centers.
- Easy to use. Quickly search for packages across the SUSE ecosystem.
- Convenient application development and testing.
- Automatic updates with up-to-date security fixes and new features to ensure maximum performance.
- Deployment of a Kubernetes-based container infrastructure.
- Deployment of basic infrastructure services and web applications.
- Development of Linux applications for any hardware architecture, ranging from mainframes to Raspberry Pi.
Yandex does offer support for this solution.