RED OS 7.3
RED OS is in the “Central Registry of Russian Computer and Database Software” and is used extensively by government agencies and corporations.
A standard version of RED OS 7.3 “Murom” is available as an image in the “SERVER” configuration.
- Regular distribution updates with up-to-date security fixes.
- A domain controller with support for a centralized authentication management system and access and audit policy settings.
- Support for Russian data cryptographic security tools (Rutoken, JaCarta).
- User authorization under an Active Directory domain.
- Image includes PostgreSQL packages with patches to optimize 1C product performance.
- Kernel version 4.9 with layered file system support to build environments for systems with containerization.
- Any level of technical support.
- A secure work environment.
- Deployment of basic infrastructure services and web applications.
- Deployment and administration of various information systems.
- Setup of fault-tolerant clusters for running critical applications.
- Management of frequently used repositories and archives.
To contact REDSOFT’s technical support please contact Yandex.Cloud technical support. You may use developer’s information resources if you have issues with the product.
Yandex.Cloud technical support responds to requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can activate paid support in the Management console. Learn more about requesting Technical support. Yandex.Cloud does not provide technical support for the product.