Ansible Semaphore is a web interface for running Ansible playbooks with advanced features:
- Combine Ansible playbooks into projects.
- Run jobs on a schedule.
- Store and view job execution logs.
- Manage access privileges.
- Send email and Telegram notifications.
Ansible Semaphore is written in Go and distributed under an open-source license.
- Building Ansible-based CI/CD systems.
- Automatically building, mass deploying, and configuring software.
The product is supported on GitHub.
Yandex Cloud technical support is available 24/7 to respond to requests. Available support modes and response times depend on your support plan. You can enable paid support in the management console. Learn more about requesting technical support.
Yandex Cloud does not provide technical support for the product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s resources.