MikoPBX IP PBX is a full-featured IP PBX that comes as a firmware image and can be installed on a dedicated server or virtual machine. MikoPBX is open-source and developed on the PHP/JS stack.
Support for connecting digital communication lines, softphones, and IP phones.
Support for modern office telephony functions:
- Call transfers and pickup.
- Call queues.
- Interactive voice response (IVR) menus.
- Call forwarding to a mobile phone.
- Call recording.
- Conference calls.
- Music on hold.
- Sending voice mail to email.
- Detailed routing rules of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Off-hours and weekend mode.
Built-in marketplace of extension modules.
Free modules extend MikoPBX functions. For example, the user group module enables you to configure user rights and allow or prohibit calls to specific destinations. With the backup module, you can make scheduled copies of system settings and call recordings to a remote FTP/SFTP server.
Paid modules allow integration with popular CRM systems: Bitrix24, 1C:Enterprise, and AmoCRM.
You can also develop extension modules yourself.
Get an SSH key pair to connect to a virtual machine (VM).
Create a VM from a public image:
- Under Image/boot disk selection, go to the Cloud Marketplace tab and select MikoPBX IP PBX.
- Under Disks and file storage, add a storage disk with at least 20 GB.
- Under Access:
- Enter the username in the Login field.
- Paste the contents of the public key file in the SSH key field.
Save the public IP address and VM ID.
https://<VM_public_IP_address>/in your browser.
To connect to the service, use the following parameters:
The VM ID.
In the WEB interface password tab that opens, enter the new password and click Save.
By default, the VM cannot be accessed over SSH by password because the firewall is activated.
- Creating your own telephony server for a small business.
- Providing secure telephony for internal communication between employees or company branches.
- Integrating CRM systems and telephony.
- Developing systems with voice control, for example, intercoms, barriers, and alarm systems.
- Creating automated calling and information systems.
Free support is available on the user forum.
Yandex Cloud technical support is available 24/7 to respond to requests. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can enable paid support in the management console. Learn more about requesting technical support.
Yandex Cloud does not provide technical support for this product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.