amoCRM sales report based on data exported from myBI Connect
An amoCRM sales report generated from data exported from myBI Connect includes thee tabs:
- You can use the Transactions tab to configure the real-time display of all your transaction parameters. For example, find the manager with the lowest average order value at a specific stage of your funnel.
- The Tasks tab displays task allocation. This is where you will find past-due tasks.
- The Calls tab displays the distribution of calls by manager and type as well as the number of calls and their duration.
The report is based on data from the myBI Connect store located in Yandex.Cloud. The report is generated using standard amoCRM fields and is available to all users.
Any user can get 14-day trial access to myBI Connect, export data from their amoCRM, and use the data to populate a report template. The template is a demo. For more complex tasks, you can use a full myBI Connect data export and build a report that takes into account your amoCRM’s advanced properties and special features.
- Get your myBI Connect trial at the official website (in Russian). A 14-day trial is available to all users.
- Follow the instructions (in Russian) to sign up for an amoCRM account.
- Export data for the last month to the myBI Connect store.
- To view your data in a Datalens dashboard, replace the demo information in the template’s Connections block with the information provided in the myBI Connect interface.
- Creating transaction reports based on different parameters, such as funnels, managers, and stages.
- Monitoring real-time task allocation and completion.
You can contact myBI technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.