Postgres Pro Enterprise Database 11.16.1
Postgres Pro Enterprise Database is the most functional PostgreSQL-based database.
Key features of Postgres Pro Enterprise Database 11:
- Compressed file system to minimize data footprint
- Multimaster to setup high-performance, scalable, fault-tolerant shared-nothing cluster with synchronous logical replication
- Advanced table partitioning to manage large databases easier
- Monitoring agent for collecting Postgres Pro and system metrics
- Incremental block-level backup to protect the database more efficiently
- In-memory data processing for faster operations with critical data
- Advanced task scheduler, query optimizer hints, transportable tables, built-in connection pooler and other features to simplify database manageability
- Autonomous transactions, 64-bit transaction counter (XID), covering indexes, ML-based adaptive query planning and other features to build applications
Here you can find more information about Postgres Pro Enterprise 11 features.
To install the product, follow the instructions.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Online transaction processing (OLTP) and online analytical processing (OLAP)
- Database design (SQL/NoSQL)
Users with an active business license have access to PostgresPro technical support.
For technical support, please write to
email@example.com. Put your email’s subject line in the following format:
<ID of payment account license was acquired for>.
Yandex Cloud technical support is available 24/7 to respond to requests. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can enable paid support in the management console. Learn more about requesting technical support.
Yandex Cloud does not provide technical support for this product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.
|Postgres Pro Enterprise Database||11.16.1|