RED OS 7.3 Certified edition
RED OS is present in the “Central Registry of Russian Computer and Database Software” and is used extensively by government agencies and corporations.
Certified version of RED OS 7.3 “Murom” is available as an image in the “SERVER” configuration.
- Regular distribution updates with up-to-date security fixes.
- A domain controller with support for a centralized authentication management system and access and audit policy settings.
- Supports Russian data cryptographic security tools (Rutoken, JaCarta).
- User authorization under an Active Directory domain.
- Image includes PostgreSQL packages with patches to optimize 1C product performance.
- Kernel version 5.15 with layered file system support to build environments for systems with containerization.
- Certified by FSTEC of Russia (FSTEC Certificate of Russia No. 4060 dated January 12, 2019).
The certificate of the FSTEC of Russia certifies that the RED OS complies with:
“Information security requirements that establish levels of trust in the means of technical protection of information and means of ensuring the security of information technologies” (Order of the FSTEC of Russia dated June 2, 2020 No. 76) — according to the 4th level of trust;
“Information security requirements for operating systems” (Order of the FSTEC of Russia dated August 19, 2016, No. 119), “OS protection profile type ‘A’ of the fourth protection class. IT.OS.A4.PZ”.
- A secure work environment.
- Deployment of basic infrastructure services and web applications.
- Deployment and administration of various information systems.
- Setup of fault-tolerant clusters for running critical applications.
- Management of frequently used repositories and archives.
Can be used for protection:
- GIS up to and including security Class I
(state information systems and trading platforms)
- Personal data information system up to and including the I level of security
(information systems for personal data processing)
- Critical information infrastructure up to and including the I category of significance
(components of critical information infrastructure)
- ITSM up to and including the I class of security
(automated control systems of technical processes)
Information system of the Prosecutor’s Office up to the II class of security
(public information systems)
Yandex Cloud technical support responds to requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can activate paid support in the management console. Learn more about requesting technical support.
Yandex Cloud does not provide technical support for the product. If you have any issues, please see the developer’s resources.
Purchase Extended Deceleration Frequency
product you can on the official website of the developer.