RED OS 7.3.1 Standard Edition
RED OS is a Linux distribution based on open-source solutions and in-house developments by RED SOFT.
RED OS is included in the Unified Register of Russian Computer and Database Software and is widely used by government agencies and corporations.
A standard version of RED OS 7.3.1 “Murom” is available as an image in the “SERVER” configuration.
- RPM package manager.
- Regular distribution updates with the latest security fixes.
- A domain controller with support for a centralized authentication management system and access and audit policy settings.
- Support for Russian data cryptographic security tools (Rutoken and JaCarta).
- User authorization under an Active Directory domain.
- Image includes PostgreSQL packages with patches to optimize 1C product performance.
- Kernel version 5.15 with layered file system support to build environments for containerized systems.
- Working in secure environments.
- Deploying basic infrastructure services and web applications.
- Deploying and maintaining various information systems.
- Setting up fault-tolerant clusters for running critical applications.
- Managing frequently used repositories and archives.
RED SOFT provides paid technical support to RED OS users:
- By phone: +7 (800) 200-48-02.
- On the technical support portal.
For extended technical support, visit the official website (in Russian).
Yandex Cloud technical support is available 24/7 to respond to requests. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can enable paid support in the management console. Learn more about requesting technical support.
Yandex Cloud does not provide technical support for this product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.