SolidWall WAF is a web application firewall intended to protect web resources and applications from external attacks and unauthorized use. SolidWall WAF monitors application process and detects business logic vulnerabilities to prevent attacks.
Out-of-the-box models for all aspects of an application.
Protection models depend on the application architecture rather than attack types, which enables you to use SolidWall WAF in different scenarios and quickly adapt it to new tasks.
Effective suppression of false activations.
Tools based on signature analysis and normal operation models using machine learning algorithms make it possible to put SolidWall WAF into production as quickly as possible and reduce the likelihood of false activations.
Effective business logic analysis.
SolidWall WAF is the only solution on the market that completely reconstructs the application business logic. Information about user-performed logical actions and their parameters can be used to fine-tune protection mechanisms or exported to other systems.
Comprehensive algorithms for protection against brute-force attacks and bots.
SolidWall WAF has multi-level protection against brute-force attacks and automation tools, which includes a positive model (“what isn’t allowed is prohibited”), rate-limiting, and analysis of user behavior and requests passing through the WAF. If necessary, a full-featured analysis of the client environment can be enabled.
Interpreted machine learning.
SolidWall WAF supports intelligent machine learning algorithms that minimize the resources required to configure the WAF. All machine learning results can be analyzed and adjusted.
- Get an SSH key pair to connect to a virtual machine (VM).
- Create a VM from a public image. Under Image/boot disk selection, go to the Cloud Marketplace tab and select SolidWall WAF. Under Access:
- Enter the username in the Login field.
- Paste the contents of the public key file in the SSH key field.
https://<VM_public_IP_address>:8443/in your browser.
- To connect to the service, use the following parameters:
- Protecting against OWASP Top 10 web application attacks.
- Preventing logical and targeted attacks, including attacks on authentication and session control mechanisms.
- Analyzing application business logic to build effective protection.
- Counteracting brute-force attacks and bots.
- Protecting against zero-day attacks.
- Suppressing false activations when detecting anomalies.
SolidSoft provides technical support to customers with a valid commercial license:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the technical support portal. To use the portal, please register on the SolidWall WAF website.
Yandex Cloud technical support is available 24/7 to respond to requests. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can enable paid support in the management console. Learn more about requesting technical support.
Yandex Cloud does not provide technical support for this product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.