Webasyst is an online business management platform. Webasyst combines a variety of web apps in a single secure backend, ranging from a powerful engine for creating online stores to enterprise collaboration, project management, file storage, and team messaging apps.
The image contains the basic version of the Webasyst framework with free apps: Site, Team, Contacts, Stickers, Blog, and Installer.
- Flexible access right settings.
- Developing your custom PHP, MySQL, and JS apps.
- Create a VM from a public image. Under Image/boot disk selection, go to the Cloud Marketplace tab and select Webasyst.
- In the browser, go to
http://<VM's public IP address/.
- Run the setup wizard.
- Connect to the database using the following parameters:
- Password: The password generated when creating the VM. Path to the password file:
- Database name:
- Fill in the details of the main user.
- Creating an online store.
- Creating a website and blog.
- Tracking tasks and managing projects.
- Managing enterprise resources.
- Collaborating and communicating with your team.
Yandex Cloud technical support is available to respond to requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The types of requests handled and the relevant response times depend on your pricing plan. You can activate paid support in the management console. Learn more about requesting technical support.
Yandex Cloud does not provide technical support for this product. If you have any issues, please see the developer’s resources.