Debian 10 GPU
An open-source Linux distribution. Debian is a versatile and robust operating system that is suitable for simple and complex tasks.
The Debian 10 GPU image has the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit driver pre-installed, which enables you to develop applications that use a GPU.
- A stable and secure Linux-based operating system.
- Easy and seamless updates.
- Long-term software support.
- Over 59000 deb packages available for installation.
- Mandatory access control system.
- nftables-based network packet filtering.
- Development and testing of corporate, financial, and commercial web services.
- Management of development servers.
- Creation of cluster systems.
- CRM development and administration.
- Administration of database servers, frequently used repositories, and archives.
Yandex Cloud technical support is available 24/7 to respond to requests. The types of requests available and their response time depend on your pricing plan. You can enable paid support in the management console. Learn more about requesting technical support.
Yandex Cloud does not provide technical support for this product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.
|Nvidia CUDA Toolkit||11.2.0|
|Nvidia Container Toolkit||1.4.0|
|Nvidia Container Runtime||3.4.0|